CFPAA is a place where kids of all ages shapes and sizes learn to dance, sing and perform. This is a studio where creativity, individuality and self-expression are encouraged. We are a community of learners made up of teachers, students and families who are passionate about performing arts. Our goal is to create a positive and happy experience for all of our students. We strive to nurture and develop talent, celebrate the achievements of all students and inspire a love and appreciation of all styles of dance and the arts. We are committed to providing a safe and positive environment in which all students can feel empowered to stand tall, comfortable to take risks in and out of the dance studio, and free to express themselves and to live their authentic lives.
Our mission is to provide a positive refuge for all children where they receive technically sound training in dance connected to life lessons in integrity, work ethic, and commitment.
At CFPAA, We Believe That...
1. All Are Welcome; All Belong.
2. The expert in anything was once a beginner.
3. Friendly people have friends.
4. Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.
5. Our talent is God's gift to us, and we have an obligation to share that talent with others.
6. If we don't make sacrifices for what we want, what we want becomes the sacrifice.
7. All are equal in God's eyes and that we must treat a custodian with the same respect as we would a CEO.
8. We don't dim our light just so that others can shine brighter.
9. We are happy because we are thankful.
10. Each student is a living miracle with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.